karen ricks (@karenricks )

karen ricks

Bio im holding information up to the light for you to see take what you want and leave the rest 🦋🦄🐸🐬💐🌻🌹🌼❤️🧡💚💜🙃
Location australia
Tweets 231,4K
Followers 5,5K
Following 4,8K
Account created 11-03-2010 04:42:13
ID 121962354

iPhone : When this kind of information is available (on your phone; it doesn’t get more convenient than that)....

When you can hear this man who knows what he’s talking about...

If you still think socialism is a good idea...

You’re part of the problem

  • Start Video

iPhone : HE COULDN'T WIN AT HIS OWN GENDER SO HE DECIDES TO CHANGE HIS GENDER TO COMPETE AGAINST FEMALES. THIS GUY SUFFERS MENTALLY. HE FINALLY GOT HIS MEDALS BUT WHAT A PRICE TO PAY. HE LOST HIS SOUL😪 PRAY FOR THESE PEOPLE..THERE ARE SO MANY LOST SOULS N OUR COUNTRY, THE WORLD💯🙏👼🇺🇸 twitter.com/Franklin_Graha…

iPhone : Abolishing the electoral college means that politicians will only campaign in (and listen to) urban areas. That is not a representative democracy.

We live in a republic, which means 51% of the population doesn’t get to boss around the other 49%. twitter.com/aoc/status/116…

iPhone : Can’t a guy get a (giant) hug?

  • Start Video

iPhone : Amazon has fires everyyear as partof its natural lifecycle, according to NASAfires thisyear arelower than an average year! Yet wako progressive Socialist environmentalists keep acting likethis is unusual.Finnish Study proves conclusively that humans aren't causing climate change twitter.com/realsaavedra/s…

iPhone : Town & Country Thread
1. Every time I see this mag I find a suspicious code or notable piece of info in it. I don’t believe Twit & pedowood is [their] only means to disperse info & coded messages. Let’s explore the September 2019 issue & see what we find, Shall we?! 😏
#QAnon

iPhone : People babbling about white supremacy, and the kkk, newsflash, no one’s listening.

We’re busy shredding Google from within and tearing down surveillance lamp-posts with our bare hands.

Unless you’re doing the same, or reporting on it, you are completely irrelevant.