Hootsuite Inc. : 25 February 1940 | Hungarian Jewish boy Janos Revesz was born in Pecs. On 4 July 1944 he was deported to #Auschwitz. He was murdered in a gas chamber at the age of 4.

iPhone : It’s extremely on the nose that an Austrian neo-Nazi will be attending this conference and the first Jewish major presidential candidate won’t be. If you’re a Jew who’s even a millimeter left of center, maybe take a hint. twitter.com/aipac/status/1…

iPhone : 25 February 1932 | French Jewish boy Henri Dresser was born. He arrived at #Auschwitz on 9 August 1942 in a transport of 1069 Jews deported from Pithiviers and Beaune-la-Rolande. He was among 794 people murdered in a gas chamber. He was 10.

Twitter Web App : Unlike other minorities of the Middle East (Assyrians, Kurds, Turkmanis), Jews in Arab countries didn’t form a separate society with linguistic borders, they lived among Arab settlements for most of the past Millenia. So it makes sense that a hybrid Jewish Arab ethnicity exists.

Android : Jewish prisoners, crematoriums and guards firing.
This is how carnival is celebrated in Spain 🇪🇸
This is how they have fun
Spain is full of fascist monsters, which are also European citizens.
#ThisIsTheRealSpain

Twitter Web App : What the demographics of the debate actually are:

2 Jews, one a billionaire
1 half Jewish billionaire
1 homosexual
2 women
1 white guy twitter.com/mtracey/status…

Android : Why I love shameless, gory, Nazi-killing
As a Jewish writer
empowering revenge fantasy
unabashed Jewish power fantasy
simmering resentments
generational therapy
pleasure
a chance to feel empowered in a way Jewish men seldom do
GOYS
gratuitous satisfaction

iPhone : Diane He will unfortunately get a huge percentage of the Jewish vote. He’d easily win So FL districts.

Twitter for iPad : Our #SkipAIPAC campaign was discussed at the CBS debate in South Carolina!

Great answer from Bernie Sanders. But Major Garrett, its factually incorrect and antisemitic to insinuate that most Jewish Democrats support AIPACs right-wing agenda.

  • Start Video

Android : Fascism is a mental illness that can even transform children into monsters.

Picture from the Lviv pogrom in 1941.
A Jewish woman chased by men and a child armed with clubs .

iPhone : Twenty-six years ago on this day, an American Jewish settler from Brooklyn walked into the Ibrahimi mosque in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron & massacred 29 Palestinian men & boys worshipping during Ramadan prayers.

Now, Netanyahu is pledging to annex it & land it's on. twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post…

iPhone : a_realist yeah, good. okay. It’s “colonize” b/c five years before Herzl wrote Der Judenstaat, Palestine was 8% Jewish; the current Jewish majority didn’t come from that 8%, but from immigration limited by law to Jews and by forcing out much of the other 92%; and b/c of never-ending illegal settlements.

Android : Twenty-six years ago on this day, an American Jewish settler from Brooklyn walked into the Ibrahimi mosque in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron & massacred 29 Palestinian men & boys worshipping during Ramadan prayers.

Now, Netanyahu is pledging to annex it & land it's on. twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post…