iPhone : Parody writer Adam Schiff’s job is to creatively connect dots not actually connected to sell a fairy tale impeachment narrative with 3% of a story. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure the American public gets the other 97%. Allan Smith
nbcnews.com/politics/trump…

iPhone : Republicans-I’m not sure what kind of unhinged hysterical outburst you plan on having tomorrow but instead of that nonsense, maybe find some self respect. You fools are a walking embarrassment. Loosen up the tinfoil hats, take out the earplugs, stop screaming and start listening.

iPhone : Jordan Wilkerson Its not that he can’t go. It’s the fact that’s he’s in the room . I mean as a female I would feel very uncomfortable with my father in the room while I’m getting a pap. I’m pretty sure you would be uncomfortable when your mother was in the room while you got a physical 👀

Twitter Web App : Do you know why your #rheumatologist has prescribed #methotrexate for your #rheumatoidarthritis? If you're not sure, make sure you ask. #ACR19 twitter.com/Janetbirdope/s…

iPhone : I'm just not sure about them revealing the title of Trump's 100% ghost-written post-presidential memoir this early

"COMPLETELY INNOCENT"

iPhone : I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I am not sure I want my son to go to college. I'm raising him to think for himself but I'm afraid that any University will just brainwash him.

Which direction do you believe would be best to prepare our children for the future.

Android : Almost positive that the other 31 teams in the NFL have the same graphic available when their offense takes the field. Not sure why people are making a big deal about nothing. 🤫 #GoBrowns

iPhone : Pretty sure you have to have sex to have a kid and I’m not that disgusting. twitter.com/skxnny_j/statu…